Friends of Mascoma Scholarship
The Friends of Mascoma Foundation scholarship application period is open. Applications are ONLY accepted through this website from January 1, 2018 through May 1, 2018. Please note that starting in 2019, applications will be due April 1st each calendar year going forward.
The number of scholarships and dollar amount awarded is dependent on available funds each year. Friends of Mascoma celebrates the pursuit of all forms of higher education. We encourage students pursuing trades and certificate programs to apply for our scholarships.
- Applicants may apply for multiple scholarships on one application, applicants should select the relevant checkboxes under "Scholarship(s) you are applying for."
- Scholarships will be announced at senior awards night, recipients are required to attend Mascoma's senior awards night to receive their scholarship.
- Scholarship monies will be paid directly to the institution the recipient is attending.
- All letters of recommendation must be attached to the scholarship application.
- At this time there is no "save" option within the application, applicants are encouraged to draft and save their information in a separate document.
- Applicants must be graduating seniors at MVRHS.
- Applicants must be pursuing post-secondary programs including technical/trade/certificate programs, associates degrees, and 4+year degrees.
- Applicants must provide one letter of recommendation as an attachment to their application.
Before applying visit our FAQs page to see common questions and answers. To see a list of previous scholarship recipients please visit our scholarship recipients page.
STOP: Please make sure you have read the information above and the FAQs before starting your scholarship application.