Donate to Friends of Mascoma
Gifts of any size are greatly appreciated and can be made at any time! Your gift benefits the MVRSD in so many different ways. As a donor, you:
Support students by funding supplemental educational opportunities and scholarships.
Provide teachers with "mini grants" enabling them to offer additional educational programs to their students.
Enhance and improve the reputation of the district by helping highlight our communities’ commitment to education.
Support successful existing programs to include more students or enable more financial support to expand.
Support our Friends Feeding Friends food pantries and meal initiatives.
Friends of Mascoma Foundation has new donor levels as of January 1, 2016! Levels are effective from January 1st through December 31st each calendar year, which helps us fall in line with the tax year. Donors reaching Benefactor or above by July 1st will receive tickets to the annual dinner for the current year, donors reaching Benefactor or above after July 1st will receive tickets to the annual dinner the following year. All donors are recognized in Friends of Mascoma Foundation’s Annual Report.
Donor levels are:
- Supporting Member (Up to $99): Recognition in our Annual Report
- Friends ($100-$499): Recognition in our Annual Report and one FOM car sticker
- Benefactors ($500-$999): Recognition in our Annual Report, one FOM car sticker, and one ticket to our annual dinner
- Visionaries ($1000-$2499): Recognition in our Annual Report, one FOM car sticker, and two tickets to our annual dinner
- Patron ($2500-$4999): Recognition in our Annual Report, one FOM car sticker, two tickets to our annual dinner, and a listing on a plaque located at MVRHS
- Royal Society ($5000 and over): Recognition in our Annual Report, one FOM car sticker, two tickets to our annual dinner, and a dedicated plaque located at MVRHS
What if I don't want to donate online?
Donations may be made by check payable to: Friends of Mascoma Foundation, 340 Grafton Pond Road, Enfield, NH 03748. Your donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. FOM is a 501(c)(3) organization with tax ID 47-2098479.
Give a gift To MVRSD's Future
Have a sponsorship question? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.632.4542.
Thank you in advance for your support!